How to Setup Linksys RE6300 WiFi Range Extender?
Linksys RE6300 is a dual-band AC750 WiFi range extender that boosts your existing wireless signals up to 7500 square feet. It’s time to enhance your home network coverage and signal strength. The Linksys RE6300 extender is a universal-supported device. That means the Linksys RE6300 is compatible with almost every standard WiFi router. So, you don’t need to modify your home WiFi router’s settings during the Linksys RE6300 setup.
Enjoy seamless streaming and flawless online gaming experience, more thanks to Linksys RE6300 AC750 WiFi extender’s simultaneous dual bands’ wireless signals. So, let’s step ahead and dig deep about how to setup Linksys RE6300 extender.
Steps for Linksys RE6300 Ethernet Setup
Walkthrough the below-mentioned steps for Linksys RE6300 setup. Follow each step carefully. Don’t skip any step. If you are new to extender’s technology, get in touch with our experts through our toll-free number +1-888-998-9188.
- First of all, plug-in your Linksys RE6300 extender near your home WiFi router.
- Take an ethernet cable and connect your extender to the router.
- After that, connect your WiFi router to your desktop or laptop via an ethernet cable.
- Run any web browser, and visit the extender.linksys.com web page or Linksys default IP 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default Linksys extender login credentials.
- Hit on the ‘Log In’ button.
- You will be landed on the Linksys extender admin panel.
- Select the ‘Extender’ mode.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully. Try to customize your Linksys extender’s settings as per your needs and requirements.
- Once done, hit on the ‘Apply’ button to save the changes.
- Now, unplug your WiFi range extender and place it in a new location.
- Connect your desktop or laptop to the extended wireless network to test the live internet connection.
Thus, you have set up your Linksys RE6300 AC750 extender successfully. However, if you are stuck at any step, get in touch with our experts via our toll-free number +1-888-998-9188.
Linksys RE6300 Setup via WPS Button
Did you find the afore-mentioned Linksys extender setup tough to perform? If yes, try Linksys RE6300 setup using the WPS button. Consider the below-mentioned steps:
- Place your Linksys RE6300 AC750 extender near your home WiFi router.
- Plug-in both the devices to electric power outlets.
- Wait for a few minutes, let the power LEDs on both the devices turns solid green.
- Press the WPS button present on your Linksys AC750 extender.
- Unplug the WiFi extender and place it at a new location.
- Wait for a few minutes until all the LEDs turn solid green.
- Connect your desktop or laptop to the extended network.
- Visit any of your favorite websites to test internet connectivity.
Congrats, you have successfully done with Linksys RE6300 setup. If you find any difficulty at any step, feel free to interact with your technicians through our 24/7 live chat support. Our highly experienced, well-trained, and talented technicians are always online to provide you with the best assistance.